25 Days of Christmas Carols
With all the hustle and bustle it can be easy to forget the real meaning of Christmas. This little table top countdown will help you sing for joy while counting down the days to the birth of Jesus! We love this and know you and your family will too!
It starts on December 1st with O Come, O Come Emmanuel. Everyday leading up to Christmas, you turn the page to a new Carol. My hope is that it will become a tradition in your family and will lead to more music and singing in your home.
- Dimensions are 5 x 6.5 in.
- Illustrations and type are all hand drawn (not a font).
- It’s gold spiral bound.
- It has a free standing easel that is made to last forever.
- The pages inside are printed on text weight paper.
- The easel backer is a very heavyweight card stock, heavier than the 30 Days of Hymns. The easel is printed with a folk floral red pattern.
- It is printed by Lithographics in Nashville, TN.