Christmas Joy Pillow Class • December 9 from 1:00-4:00pm
Make this beautiful Christmas-y pillow for you or for a loved one! It's right before Christmas, so you'll be able to enjoy it for a little bit before the season is over! This class goes over the basics of cutting fabric, making strips and sewing them together, making half-square triangles, and piecing your quilt top together. It includes the Christmas Joy pattern by the lovely Brittany from Lo and Behold Stitchery, so if you are feeling confident after class, you can go home and make the whole thing!
Class fee includes:
- 3 hours of instruction
- Use of our cutting, marking and measuring tools
- Use of our class sewing machines
- Down-Feather 20" Pillow Form
- All of your fabric unless you choose to bring your own
- Christmas Joy quilt pattern
- Water & Snacks
Required Material (purchase on your own):
- 1 yard of star fabric
- 1 yard of white fabric (or whatever background fabric you choose)
- matching thread
Click here to see workshop and class policies.