Handwoven Ayate Washcloth
Flower Valley’s Ayate washcloth is a unique, hand-woven, gently abrasive washcloth hand-woven in Mexico. It’s said to restore, stimulate and smooth skin with invigorating freshness. This practical washcloth is made from agave making it long-lasting and resistant to mold (unlike loofahs).
- Gently exfoliates - leaves skin feeling smooth, refreshed & invigorated
- Long lasting, quick drying, and mold resistant
- Use in the bath, kitchen or anywhere an efficient mar-free utility cloth is needed
- After being soaked in water, the fibers expand and the weave tightens like magic.
- Made from the fibers of the agave (century plant)
- Handwoven in Mexico
- 100% Sisal
- Hand wash only