Interwoven Quilt Pattern
Interwoven is an block-based pattern that plays with lines and movement. I designed this quilt as a gift for my husband and as a representation of our journey through life.
- 2 sizes: Crib (42" x 57"); Throw (57" x 71")
- A bonus diagram of Twin, Queen and King sizes are included.
- Pattern includes helpful diagrams, thorough instructions, alternate color-way ideas and a coloring page to plan your quilt.
- Skill Level: Intermediate
- WOF= 42" if your WOF is less than 42" wide, you may need more yardage; all seams are a scant 1/4"
- Pattern is for personal use only. Duplication of any kind is prohibited.
- You may sell quilts that you make using Lo & Behold patterns, but please give design credit to Lo & Behold Stitchery
- This is a PDF digital copy. You will instantly download the pattern after checkout. It can be viewed on your phone/computer or printed on standard 8.5" x 11" paper.
The last two quilts were created by my testers. In order they are Brittany Waller and Emily Austin.