Learn to Quilt: Tribal Song Quilt • September 9 from 2:00-4:00pm
I made this quilt a while back, and I loved the simplicity but yet fun attitude it had! Learn basics of quilting like half-square triangles and how to properly cut all of your pieces to make your quilt top work!
This is a beginner friendly pattern by our sweet friend Brittany from Lo & Behold Stitchery, and it would make the perfect quilt for all of your final summer gatherings! This is the first part of the series of 4 classes. You do not have to attend all 4 classes, but I do recommend at least attending the first 2 classes!
Class fee includes:
- 2 and a half hours of instruction
- Tribal Song quilt pattern
- Use of our cutting, marking and measuring tools
- Use of our class sewing machines (or you can bring your own)
- Water & snacks
- 15% off your purchases on class day (come in a little early and let us help you pick out your discounted materials)
Required Material (purchase on your own):
- 4 different colors of fabric - fabric 1: 1 yard; fabric 2: 3/4 yard; fabric 3: 3/4 yard; fabric 4: 1/4 yard
- Background fabric (white fabric used in picture): 2 yards
- matching thread