Make a Poster with Photoshop - November 2 • 6–8pm
Brand Needle & Grain
If you've got an event you want to promote in town having a great looking poster is one of the best ways to spread the word! If you have a computer and Photoshop, we'll show you how easy it can be to arrange a few words and pictures to really make your message pop! We'll all design the same poster toqether. The design will cover plenty of elements to get you started in the right direction.
Available for 6 Students
- Setting up a document to make a poster
- Preparing document for the printer
- Using text, pictures, textures, color and elements of design correctly
- How Design Hierarchy helps communicate your message
- A laptop or small desktop computer, like an iMac (space is limited) you can bring to class.
- Photoshop CS 5, 6 or Photoshop CC. You can download a monthly subscription starting at $9.99 here
*We know it's near dinner time, food is welcome*