Signature Notebook - Plain - 2 Pack
by Field Notes
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): -Infinity%
The Field Notes Signature series is the perfect notebook for anyone looking to upgrade their journaling. Featuring premium paper inside and out, this journal not only looks good, it feels good too!
- 4-1/4" × 6-1/2"
- 72 Pages Sewn Binding Premium Paper
- Proudly printed by the good people of eDOC Communications, Mount Prospect, Ill.
- Cover: French Paper Co. Construction 100#C “Cement Green” and “Steel Blue” with a gentle 1-color application of tinted soy-based Saphira ink. Debossed by Nu-Wave Die Cutting & Finishing, Chicago, Ill.
- Innards: Strathmore Premium Wove 70#T “Ultimate White” with a fine, 1-color application of “Signature Gray” soy-based Saphira ink.
- Cover and innards printed on a Heidelberg Speedmaster XL 105 40" 6-color offset printing press.
- Bound with Coats Dual Duty C8167 “Natural” thread on a Smyth Freccia sewing machine and Muller Martini Norm binder at Harris Bindery, Downers Grove, Ill.
- Corners precisely rounded to a 3/8" (9.5mm) radius with a Challenge SCM double round-corner machine.
- Ruled lines (where applicable): 1/4" (6.4mm).
- “Signature” dimensions are 4-1/4" × 6-1/2" (108mm × 165mm).
- FIELD NOTES uses the Futura family (Paul Renner, 1927) in its materials.
- All FIELD NOTES memo books are printed and manufactured in the U.S.A.