Touch and Explore: Pets
Pet the fuzzy animals and lift the flaps to find out more about each animal friend: The Touch and Explore™ series, already bestsellers in their original French editions, are well-crafted interactive titles that encourage hands-on engagement, learning and knowledge retention. As you move through each page, young readers can touch a puppy's soft fur, a canary's feathers, and a turtle's smooth shell! It's a trip on a pet adventure that's just a touch away.
• A splashy treat for visual learners and pre-readers, kids can discover the facts, feel, and functions of pet animals
• Bright illustrations encourage kids to immerse themselves in pets' fascinating lives
• Sturdy board book design is just the right size for small hands
Fans of other books in the Touch and Explore series will also enjoy the interactive learning and excitement found in Touch and Explore: Pets.
• Great family read-aloud book
• Books for 3–5 years old
• Books for preschool, kindergarten, and early elementary school children