First Fridays in Columbia, Tennessee
First Fridays is one of our favorite days of the month! It's a magical evening of late-night shopping, dining and music. What started out as a simple agreement for downtown businesses to stay open late has bloomed into the monthly community gathering event! It's likely you'll do more chatting and catching up with friends than actual shopping. It's a wonderful excuse to get out of the house and discover some great businesses you may have otherwise overlooked.
We're so proud to have helped create this event a couple of years ago and are even more excited to see how it's grown.
What Happens on First Fridays?
- Downtown shops and restaurants stay open till 8pm or later
- Food Trucks park at New South Marketplace (that's where Needle & Grain is!)
- Live music is happening at almost every venue
- artisans setup tents to sell their wares
- Street musicians play on the corners too!
Learn more about how you can participate at our sister site: MyColumbia.com
We hope you get a chance to come visit and see what all the buzz is about!
Visit Needle & Grain
501 North Garden St., Suite A
Open 10-8pm on First Fridays
Photo credit: VisitColumbiaTN.com
Leave a comment