Weekly Favorites - February 10
1. Our dining room table finally arrived, and I am so excited about it. We have eaten two meals on it already, and it is definitely worth the wait! It fits really nicely into our dining room, and now we are trying to figure out what else to change in there!
2. We also got these chairs for our new table, and they are perfect! We got them really cheap, so keep your eyes open for a good sale!
3. I've been obsessing over these for the past few weeks, and they are delicious. I love having one after a meal when I need something sweet.
4. We got each other these mugs for Valentine's Day, and they are worth the hype! They are heavy duty, can go in the dishwasher, and I love the colors. I will definitely be purchasing more of their pottery, and if you purchase this week, it's free shipping!
5. I started listening to this podcast while working on a quilt last week, and it was hilarious! I laughed out loud, and it was a little embarrassing, but I didn't care.
6. (One extra because why not) I finally got on board of the Kindle train, and I am here for it! I wasn't so sure at first, but once I got used to the one page instead of 2, I liked it! I love that you can use the Libby App and get library books straight to your Kindle!