Weekly Favorites - February 27
1. I just finished this book over the weekend (thank you B for allowing me time to clean), and I absolutely loved it. I listened to most of it in a day, and I will be choosing it for a book of the month choice! But if you can't wait, you should add it to your TBR list!
2. We made this soup the other day, and it was a little spicy and super yummy! It was sooo easy to just throw everything into the crockpot before I left for work, too! Also, if you aren't using our grocery planning pad, you really should be!
3. I finally made the switch from a Fitbit to an Apple watch, and gah. I love it so much. It's even a secondhand one, but I am still in love. Let me know your tips and tricks!
4. We watched this movie the other night, and we really thought it was cute. If you need a sweet rom-com, we think you'll love it!
5. Trying these two meals from Kate at Naptime Kitchen this week because of my friend Mary's recommendation! I'm started following her, and she's just a delight on the internet.