Weekly Favorites - February 4
1. I recently finished this book, and it gave me a lot of feelings. Two sisters who don't know each other exist until their dad dies tragically in an airplane crash. It was really good, and I read it super fast because it is written in prose.
2. Bryson does still exist (ha), and he is reading these books and absolutely has been consumed by them! He read 150 pages of one in one night, so if you like more of a sci-fi type book these would be perfect for you! And there's a movie coming out soon!
3. I was influenced by someone on Instagram to get this sweater, and it definitely lives up to the hype! It's definitely not as long as the photos make it out to be, but it's still long enough on me to wear with leggings and not show too much!
4. I don't know what ages your kiddos are, but we have really been enjoying watching Bluey with Owen. Bryson would watch it by himself if he could. It has lots of funny moments for adults, and we love that the dad of the family stays at home with the kids!
5. I have really started enjoying a cup of chai tea (decaf) at night while reading a book or doing some work, and the BEST chai comes from Nashville Tea Company. It's the most delicious warm drink ever, and you should definitely snag you some! Add some of that creamer I mentioned a couple weeks back, too, and you'll thank me later!