Weekly Favorites - February 5
1. I realized I can listen to podcasts/audiobooks while sewing if I use headphones! After using some with a cord for a week or so, I decided I should find some wireless ones! These are great and weren't too expensive!
2. Since we live further away from a Whole Foods or health food grocery, I recently signed up for this again. I have done it in the past, but now you can pay monthly instead of a year up front! I got a huge box of things for $50! If you use this link, you'll get 25% off your first order!
3. We have been using a measuring cup and just scooping our dog food out of the bag for FAR too long! So, we made an upgrade this week to this container, and it's lovely!
4. I applied this rub to my chest when I had a cold, but now I can't seem to get ready for bed without it. I just love the way it smells.
5. I made this quilt a few weeks back, and I still love It. I want to make another one with blues, so you should make one with me!
6. We have been loving these books every night with Owen! He especially loves flipping down the flaps! And it's fun that we know the illustrator!
Leave a comment