Weekly Favorites - May 30
Long weekends make for the best weeks for 2 reasons: 1) Monday is fun and not work related and 2) get to spend extra time with friends and family! Here's our favorites for the week!
1. I have been loving cold brew coffee in the afternoons (decaf please!), and a friend of mine told me about Pioneer Woman's recipe! It makes a big ol' batch that will last you a while! Win win in my book!
2. My mama loves Snoopy, and she's passed the love down to me (why we got beagles)! I've been following Hanna Aandersson for a while, and they are having a 60% off sale! So, I snagged these adorable jammies for Owen!
3. Y'all know I love this deodorant, but they just released two new scents! I love the Jasmine Green Tea one especially and had to snag some for myself!
4. We made this recipe for a Memorial Day cookout, and it was delicious and super easy! We had friends make it for us last week, and now I want to eat it every night during the summer.
5. Since we've been working on the deck, Bryson has been doing a lot of cutting and chopping wood! He loves this little handy pencil holder so he never loses his pencil while working outside!