Weekly Favorites - October 13
1. I started reading this to challenge myself to get outside more especially with Owen. I am only a few pages in, but I know that it's going to be a good one when I've already highlighted the quote, "There's no such thing as bad weather, only bad clothes."
2. I really found this podcast to be informative and important in our grocery buying experience! I know that a lot of times, I feel guilty or stressed into buying organic/non-GMO foods, and this helped me realize that it's not the end of the world. Not trying to change any minds, just something I found valuable to listen to!
3. I'm a big fan of Greek salads, and we recently got this dressing! It's super yummy and goes perfectly if you like Greek salads, too! I bet you could also marinate some chicken in it for kabobs!
4. I'm already thinking of Christmas ideas, and I've been eyeing this sweater for a long time. I really have been trying to buy quality over quantity when I can for staple pieces. I'm excited to have a cozy sweater for the winter months!
5. Owen has been enjoying this book this season! I try to rotate our books every so often, and the teacher in me couldn't not put out fall/Halloween books.