Weekly Favorites - September 15
1. We are reading this book for our book club for the month of September, and I'm having a hard time putting it down!
2. Bryson has been reading this book and really enjoying it! He's been reading it on his Kindle which we still agree has been one of the best purchases we have made over the past year (both of us).
3. I made these muffins the other day, and they are delicious! Super easy because it's one bowl, and it's not too much mess!
4. I've been daydreaming about fall, and I love these overalls so much. I think they will be what Owen wears for our family photos in October!
5. We made this for dinner last night, and it was AMAZING. It was so good that I'm going to take it to a friend who just had a baby last week. You should definitely add this to your list to make soon!