The Modern Bohemian Table: Gathering with Friends & Entertaining in Style
Learn how to create meaningful gatherings for the people you love. From a Friendsgiving dinner party to an intimate elopement or wedding, this book contains themed ideas, broken up into seasons, that are perfect for any occasion.
Event planner Amanda Bernardi (whose work has been featured in Martha Stewart Weddings, Bride Magazine, Denver Style Magazine, and more) shares all her best advice for event planning and entertaining in style!
- Build an heirloom tabletop centerpiece
- Design a welcoming and beautiful table
- Build your entertaining and serving ware collection
- Calculate how much food you need for your gathering
- Select wine or other drinks to complement the meal and stock your bar
The perfect gift for engaged couples, newlyweds, new homeowners, or that friend who loves to entertain and host parties!
- Author: Amanda Bernardi
- Hardcover: 208 pages
- Tassel bookmark, fabric spine, copper foil debossed title