Beach Essentials for Our Trip this Week
We are finally headed on an vacation this week, and I couldn't be more excited. And if you follow us, you know that I have been talking about it a LOT! We are headed there with Bryson's family, so we are going to be super appreciative for the extra hands!
Here's my list of things I'm most excited about taking with us!
1. First off, this hat I'm so excited about. We are going to be carrying them in the store this summer, and it's so cute and perfect for keeping the sun off of me! And you can't beat that it's made locally!
2. I snagged 2 of these bathing suits for myself, and they are great! They compliment my body so well, and I'll be able to chase Owen around without feeling like I'm showing the whole world everything. I got a medium and a medium long in them, and I think they'll both work for me!
3. I snagged these water shoes for Owen because I'm not really sure how he's going to handle the sand! He loved it the last time we went, but that's been a year and a half ago almost!
4. I mentioned this sunscreen last newsletter, but it should be shared again. It's for misting your littles (or your own) scalps! Owen is very pale up top, so I just want to make sure he's protected as much as I can!
6. This is our family sunscreen, and it's my absolute favorite. It covers well and doesn't turn you into a ghost!
7. For car, I'm going to have all the snacks and all the books, toys, activities. We just got these books and markers in Little Neighbors, and I really think Owen is going to love them! They erase with just a wet cloth, and they can start the fun again!
8. As for sand toys, we are borrowing some from my sister because I like to be cheap, but I will be taking one of these dump trucks from Little Neighbors because he loves all things trucks!
9. We just recently got these outdoor blankets in the shop, too, and I am so excited about them for the beach! I love sand and all, but I don't love it when I'm sitting on the beach! Love having an outdoor option that's easy to travel with!
10. Final thing! We have been wanting to get one of these audio players for a while for Owen, and I thought it would be the perfect activity for the car! You can use the cards for stories and music, and there's an app where you can record your own books/stories! It's like that old Fisher-Price tape player from when we were little, but a whole lot cooler! It also has kid-friendly podcasts, too!