**If Bryson wanted a list of wishes for me for Valentine's Day, this is what I would wish for! However, he hates lists...so I guess I'll be surprised!**
1. These are my absolute favorite pajamas
on the face of the earth. I have a few pairs, and every holiday, I always add them to my list. There's just something about a good pair of jammies that make you feel amazing before bed.
2. I recently lost my Ray-Bans, and I'm still hoping they show up somewhere. However, I love the look of these
and the price point is better than Ray-Bans!
3. I'm not a super girly girl, but I do love a good spa treatment. I didn't realize how amazing facials
are until about 2 years ago. Now, I put them on my birthday/Christmas list every year. My favorite place is Elia in town, and you should definitely get a facial with Nichole!
4. I love ice cream. There I said it. But I can't have real dairy ice-cream, and Jeni's
is the best non-dairy option ever. And there's a mail delivery right to your door!
5. I have been wanting a custom necklace that symbolizes Owen since he was born, and I really love this company
! They have several ones I absolutely love. I've heard nothing but great things about them, too!
6. One more food option because why not?! I have only gone to NYC one time, but I made it a point to go to this bakery, and you can order
her cakes online now! Maybe I'll be able to get one for my birthday which is in about a month...but who's counting!