Weekly Favorite Things - November 4
1. I am about to start reading this book, and I have heard nothing but great things about it. I need a very light read after the last book I read and during our current national climate! My library didn't have this one, but maybe yours does!
2. I am in love with this shirt for Owen for Christmas. He loves lift-a-flap books, so of course he needs a shirt that has them, too!
3. My goal for 2020 was to get to a place where I could hire someone to come and clean my house once a month. I am finally there (thank you Bryson's freelance), so a friend cleaned our house yesterday, and it was lovely! I highly recommend!
4. I just recently got this candle from Bloomstall, and it is heavenly! It's holiday scented, but it wasn't too much Christmas cheer just yet!
5. I got these blue light glasses recently, and they have been my favorite by far. They are heavier than most and the lenses seem to really tint the screens! I have definitely noticed a difference in my headaches/vision when wearing them!