Flat Rate Shipping!*
Weekly Favorites - August 26
1. Listening: I've recently gotten really into podcasts, and I binged this one after Brene Brown talked about it on her podcast! It's really fascinating if you are a history buff like me!
2. Reading: I started reading this novel this week, and I am loving it so far. I've heard it's pretty intense, but I liked her other novel The Nightingale, so I think I'll enjoy this one, too.
3. Cooking: This is my go-to pumpkin muffin recipe, and it's going to be on my baking list this week.
4. Homemaking: We moved my studio this weekend back to the basement after Owen was attracted to everything sharp. So, we are turning that room back into a guest bedroom. I got this rug for it, and I'm so excited to see how it turns out. We are finally paying attention to our house again since our shops seem to be running pretty smoothly lately!
5. Wearing: I got this multi-use stick last week, and I'm really enjoying the light color it brings to my cheeks! I love that you can use it for your lips as well. Plus this brand only uses good ingredients in their products!