Weekly Favorites - February 25
1. Chopping: We made this recipe on Sunday when it was still pretty cool outside, and it was the perfect comfort meal! I love all of her recipes, and this one will be added to our recipe box because it was that good.
2. Listening: We've been listening to this playlist this week while the weather has been super warm and nice. It's a fun, crowd pleasing playlist in our opinion, and it gives you all the summer, warm weather vibes!
3. Reading: I just finished this book for our book club, and I really enjoyed it. It was so nice to have a perspective where your ordinary life is actually the best life.
4. Watching: We love Masterpiece on PBS, and we've watched this show before. But we just picked it back up, and it's so good! We love that it's a drama/mystery, but it's not too violent, scary, or gross! And the main character is a looker - if ya know what I mean ;)
5. Crafting: I tested the double Irish chain pattern in Penelope Handmade's Heritage Quilt Series, and it's just so good. I can't wait to make more of the patterns in this series. If you are a beginner or someone who loves traditional patterns like me, this is a great set of patterns!