Weekly Favorites - March 3
1. Chopping: I've probably talked about this banana bread recipe too much, but it's the one I always go back to. So, when I had way too many ripe bananas this weekend, I made it into muffins and bread. I highly recommend!
2. Listening: If you like books and small business, this podcast is for you! Annie owns a bookstore in GA, and I love listening to her podcast weekly! Last week, she did an interview with a past employee who has a 1-year old, and she gave recommendations for books for toddlers!
3. Reading: I started reading this on my Kindle, and then I had to switch to a physical book because there are too many names. But I am genuinely interested in knowing what happens. Also, it's wild that life could be so extravagant as they are depicting in Singapore!
4. Watching: Bryson has been loving WandaVision. I can't jump on that bandwagon, but if you are into it, give him a shout on social media. He LOVES talking about it!
5. Wearing: We have family photos coming up soon, and I am always on the lookout for something fun and easy to wear. I saw someone on Instagram wearing this dress, and it was so cute! I hope to snag one for myself and hope it works out!