Flat Rate Shipping!*
Weekly Favorites - September 9
1. This is one of my favorite singer/songwriters of all time, and I probably could listen to him on repeat. There's just something about this album with the symphony that makes it so much better! It's the perfect album for fall.
2. I finished The Great Alone last night, and now I'm about to start this book. It was recommended to me by a friend, and I've heard nothing but great things!
3. We make this recipe for pancakes almost every weekend, and it's my favorite that I have found. You definitely have to use lots of oil and salted butter when you serve them!
4. I never have been one to mop my floors very often, but I'm trying to do it at least once a week especially during the pandemic. I love this steam mop because it heats fast, and it will definitely make you think about how dirty your floors were.
5. These tennis shoes are my absolute favorite right now! And they are so affordable! I wear them for walks and for everyday wear, and I may decide on getting a second pair.