Weekly Favorites - February 17
1. The more time we spend at home, the more time I've been updating small things like these kitchen towels. I loved them so much after using them a couple of days, I bought more.
2. I posted about this rug on Instagram, but it has been such a lovely addition to our kitchen. It has gripper material on the bottom, so it doesn't move all over the kitchen.
3. I finished reading this book a couple of days ago, and I really enjoyed it. The friendship between the main characters was just a delight to watch unfold and bloom. It did have some dark moments, but it ended well.
4. This movie was a delight! I shared the books last week, and the movie made me weep! I love LJ and PK forever!
5. As many of you, we've been stuck inside since Sunday, so finding things to do has been a challenge to keep us all entertained. For Valentine's Day, Owen received his first Hot Wheels cars, and we have been loving this tape to make tracks!