Weekly Favorites - January 22
1. We use these every day when we are cleaning up Owen after meals, and they are the best. I just toss them in the wash when we're finished.
2. I am doing Lo and Behold's quilt along for her vintage lace pattern, and I am super excited to do it! If you'd like to join, it's not too late! Sign up here!
3. I read this story today for our story time, and it is so cute if you're wanting a winter themed book! It finally feels like winter which is a plus!
4. We borrowed this from a friend for our travels last weekend, and it was great for sharing a hotel room! It will be even better if you could split the cost with a friend!
5. I just bought Owen a pair of these overalls, and I'm dying for him to wear them! There's just something about a baby in overalls.