Weekly Favorites - January 29
1. I started listening to this book yesterday because I had planned on reading it, but then life happened. Y'all it's so good. I know it's a primer to the Enneagram, but it's been so informative! So, if you need to know more about yourself and your number, this is a great start!
2. Bryson has been loving this hot sauce that Sticker Mule sent to us! He has used it on everything lately: chili, eggs, tacos, etc.
3. We made this soup last week for dinner, and I'm still dreaming about it. It may have to be added to our weekly rotation.
4. These are hands down my favorite pajamas for Owen. We have had several from this company, and they hold up well and are SO soft.
5. I've been wanting a pair of these shoes for a while and right after Christmas and being on my feet, I took the plunge. It was the best decision. I love the color of these, and they go with almost anything!