Weekly Favorites - July 21
1. I know I've talked about this one before, but the newest season comes out on Friday, and we are so excited about it. After watching this show, you just want to be a better person. So, if you haven't checked it out yet, what are you waiting for?! It's the best! (Just a little disclaimer, it's based in England, so no watching around little ears!)
2. I have been reading nice and fluffy books lately, and I got this one from the library for my Kindle this weekend. I just finished it last night, and it was the cutest! I loved the storyline of a grandma and her granddaughter switching lives to find themselves after a death in the family. I loved it, and I think you will too if you enjoy fluffy novels.
3. We have been feeling all the emotions that come with being a two-year old in our house lately, and this Instagram account has been really helpful navigating some of the emotions. Not saying we're perfect (FAR from it), but it's nice to have other methods of discipling than traditional methods that don't seem to work for Owen.
4. We went to the splash pad last night, and Owen has started requesting to take his scooter every time we go which is great! But it also happens to cause more injuries, but we love this little first aid kit because it fits perfectly in our cars or diaper bag!
5. I have been living for peaches this summer, and we are going to have our friends from Gwin Orchard in Spring Hill coming to Needle and Grain this Saturday at 10am! They are delicious, and I cannot wait to try some again!