Weekly Favorites - March 24
1. Pampering - Okay, so if you know me, you have figured out that I love trying new products to find a new favorite. I've been in the market for a more natural mascara. I finally tried this one, and I love it so far! I love the primer you apply first, and then it stays on my eyelashes all day. Plus it's pretty easy to get off at night with just a normal cleanser!
2. Baking - I wanted to find a recipe for a fun cake for Owen, and this one exceeded my expectations! Everyone that I gave this cake to LOVED it. It's super moist, and it's not super complicated to make. I bought the sprinkles here, and I think we just found our new birthday cake.
3. Wearing - My friend Kate from Little Things Studio storied on Instagram about these masks, and I ordered myself and B a couple of pairs. And they are by far the best at coverage and for wearing glasses! It took a little bit to get them here, but even B likes wearing them. So, I highly recommend. I bought the regular size, but I think if I reorder, I'll try the smaller size to see if it fits me better.
4. Reading - I finished this book on Sunday, and let me just say, it was nothing like what I expected. I thought it was going to be a story about a wedding and an influencer, but it took lots of twists and turns! I really enjoyed the body positivity aspects thrown into the whole storyline, and the ending was a good one! I borrowed this through Libby on my Kindle, and it was perfect!
5. Listening - I am trying to read more nonfiction, and I find that I do really well with nonfiction audiobooks. So, I grabbed this one recently, and I've been learning so much. I have watched the movie, so I know the premise, but it's been really enlightening to hear the full story. We love what Bryan is doing with the EJI.