Weekly Favorites - May 11
1. Owen got a marble run for Christmas, and I'm gonna be honest...I'm not smart enough to build it. And he desperately wanted to play with it. So, I caved and purchased this one, and it's GREAT!
2. I'm a big fan of tinted lip balm, and this stuff fits the bill plus it's under $10!
3. We are loving playing outside while there aren't too many bugs, and I love having this blanket for playing with Amos in the grass!
4. I don't know about y'all, but we have a million things going on all at once. So, this family calendar has been super helpful for us to sit down and plan out the week on Sunday.
5. We made this for dinner last night, and it was SO tasty. We both enjoyed it. We added some black beans, too, and it was perfect!
6. Bonus favorite: to save money on yogurt recently, we've been purchasing a large tub of plain whole milk Greek yogurt, and when Owen wants some, we just mix in some jam. That way we are not buying individual yogurts, and we can control the sugar! Win win!