Weekly Favorites - May 27
**Preface: this are very girly things, and I'm sorry in advance. If you don't like makeup, skincare, or clothing, skip this section.**
1. If you watched my stories today, you know that I've been experimenting with sunless tanner recently. I tried this one recommended to me by Crystal at August Cloth, and so far I like it! I'm terrible at application, but I know I'll get better with time! I also got this mitt because that's essential to not having big spots.
2. I recently got this mascara, and I am in love with it. I found it through an influencer on Instagram (HA!), but it has been so much better than I could have imagined. It only takes 2 coats, and it comes off so easily at night!
3. I got these pants last week, and I am in love. My MIL had suggested them, and I have since ordered 2 more pairs. I have decided linen pants are going to be my pants of choice this summer because they are just so easy and make you feel put together!
4. I got a couple of these t-shirts for hanging around the house, and they are so comfy! I got them on sale for $5, and you honestly can't beat that!
5. I got these jammies for Owen a couple of weeks ago, and I'm in love with them. They remind me of bathing suits for men from the early 1900s, and that is totally okay with me. I also love the fact that he's not too hot at night in his sleep sack.