Weekly Favorites - November 14
1. I'm still on my audiobook kick, and I just finished this one last night. I loved it. It's another 5 star read from me. I enjoyed April's storyline, and I thought the ending was perfect. If you like character driven books, you'll love this one.
2. We made this recipe on Friday night, and it was SUPER yummy and easy. Our babysitter loved it, too! I added some sautéed chicken sausage, too, to give it some more protein.
3. I stumbled upon this podcast for kiddos last week when I was doing bath time and bedtime alone, and Owen fell instantly in love with it. We have listened to it several times since then. I love that most of the books they read are ones we have heard of and that they are short!
4. I think we are going to ask Santa for this for Amos this year. Second kids don't need anything, but we know that he will love this for many years to come!
5. One of the things that Owen is getting for Christmas this year is this set from Little Neighbors! He LOVES to hammer things, so I'm hoping this is a more constructive creative outlet for him!