Flat Rate Shipping!*
Weekly Favorites - October 2
1. Bryson has really enjoyed waking up every morning and reading this morning recap of the news. I signed up today, and it really is a great way for you to get caught up without having too many opinions that are unnecessary!
2. I just started this Bible reading plan, and I'm really enjoying it. It has a quick podcast that goes along with each day's reading. And the best part is by the end of the year, I'll have read the New Testament chronologically! I learned about this from Katie over at Dear Mushka.
3. My skin has already decided that cold weather is here, so my skin should be dry. I started using this cleanser this week, and it's been really nice so far!
4. We are planning on doing the baby-led weaning approach to food for Owen, and we love this course so far! It's down to earth, and I love following her on Instagram because she is honest and a great encourager!
5. Y'all. I won an ice cream contest here locally at Hattie Jane's Creamery, and they finally have my ice cream flavor - vegan brownie batter and chocolate chip cookie dough! If you are local, definitely stop by and try some for your own pleasure!