Weekly Favorites - October 27
Back to your regular weekly blog programming!
1. I'm almost finished with this book, and it was the perfect spooky romance for the season. I am a wimp when it comes to scary books, but I have enjoyed the magical twist on just a normal romance! Just a heads up though, it's probably a little more racy than some people like. I would give it 3.5 spoons out of 5. I just skimmed some of those spots.
2. I got this shirt/jacket before going on our trip last week, and I loved it. It's warm, but not super hot. So it's the perfect addition for these chilly mornings and warmer afternoons!
3. We made this dinner the other night, and it was so yummy! We will be making it again for sure.
4. I found this podcast to be so informative of the supply chain issues. It broke down what the issues are and why small businesses are going to be the main ones who are affected by all the delays.
5. I made this recipe for Owen's class today for a savory snack, and I think it turned out really yummy! I added a little more Chex, and I just used everything but the bagel seasoning instead of all the spices she calls for!