Weekly Favorites - October 7
1. There's something comforting about tomato soup and a grilled cheese. We made this soup last night, and it is absolutely terrific.
2. I am a big cardigan fan, and my sweet sister had given me a gift card to Target. So, I snagged a couple of these for myself.
3. If you are a Great British Baking Show fan, there's a new season on Netflix! It definitely has brought a light spot to our lives the past couple of weeks!
4. We are going to Gentry Farm this Friday, so I wanted a fall outfit for Owen. I didn't want to break the bank, so I went with the same outfit I had gotten him last year. It was actually really amazing quality, and if he gets something on it, I won't be super sad.
5. I'm a big fan of themed books, and so I have been slowly adding to our board book collection by adding some of these sweet fall books! I've made a list of our favorites if you'd like to add to your collection, too!
Leave a comment