Weekly Favorites - September 2
1. Owen's favorite book at the moment is this sweet book about a daddy getting the moon for her! We got it from our library, but this is a great deal to buy it for your littles!
2. We made this meal for dinner on Sunday night, and it was quite tasty! We love meals that are one pan now and forever!
3. I don't know how you feel about Pumpkin Spice Lattes, but they are one of my favorite fall treats. Call me basic, but Starbucks made dairy-free creamer this year! I am here for it! Find it at your local Kroger or Target.
4. I finished watching Downton for the second or third time through this week, and I just started this show. I am really enjoying it after the first episode! I also realize I'm way behind the times, but we honestly don't watch a lot of TV in our house. Also, are you team subtitles or nah? I have just realized how much it helps especially with fast-paced shows!
5. My MIL introduced me to these drinks, and they are an absolute delight! Not too much sugar but a little more flavor than a sparkling water.
**Some of these links are affiliate links in which we make a small portion of money if you choose to purchase something! Just wanted to be transparent!**